Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The long highway...

I might just call it a day... I've had a fantastic experience, I wouldn't trade it for anything... So it's fair that I'm gonna call it quits, hang up my boots and racing gloves, and do something else in life that's more worthwhile and relaxing, like fishing..

It's been a crazy ride, and I'm prepared to see out the remaining year of my diploma, and then venture away to somewhere far, and develop myself and gain new experiences... I'm getting stale and stagnant here, I'm not making any progress, and I'm keen to move out and learn... Don't get me wrong, I love it here, I don't really want to leave my friends and family behind, but I see that with all of them properly taken care of, and seeing that they don't need my help and care anymore, it's only time that I call it a day here and move on...

I can't lie, the reason I stayed here was because I had unfinished business, and now that's finished (actually, scrapped), I had to stay coz of family, and also some friends that I wanted to take care of... Now that they all are alright already, and since I'm of no need anymore, and they're all happy, this is a good time to start a new adventure... If it wasn't because of my cousins and friends, whom all I care for and really love, I would have left much earlier... They are the reason I'm still here.. Now that everything's settled...

My dream is to go to Europe, continue my studies, and venture into the Eastern Bloc, and learn all about the cultures... And finally, my favourite country Spain, I plan to finally settle there, in any region of Spain, preferably Barcelona/Catalonia... That is possible, now I have a year to make it a reality, make all the plans, and get it going!

So Europe here I come! Viva La Espana! Amigos, cabron, salute el campeones!

No comments: