Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time for a change...

Sometimes I just feel like changing, going away, walking away from everything and everyone, and just go far away... I just feel that now I'm no longer wanted here, like I'm only a disturbance to everyone... It's better just to get away from it all and start a new life elsewhere... Again, this is not quitting, but walking away, to prevent any more heartbreaks...

I mean, I care for people, but I don't seem to get that in return... This few days has been really crap, awful, and boring, and no one even bother to text me or drop me a line... When i say Hi or drop a line to people, i get no reply... Fine, if no one wants to talk to me, fine, so be it... And if your reading this and laughing and saying "Baru tau, sepa suruh" and all that crap, you dont know the full story...

Feels just like walking away... I've been so kind and caring enough, but funny enough, that brought so much more heartaches then being an ass and a bad person... Fine... This is what happens when I reach the crossroads... Susah2 I worry about ppl when they don't respond my text, then never reply me again... hmmph...

I really can't stand this anymore, I really want to let it all out... I wish I can just stop now, and release all this emotional baggage.. But I can't... My college again... haihh...

Pondering the next move...

No comments: