Friday, September 02, 2011

Intrigue and mystery

Intrigue and mystery have always seem to captivate me, and the mystery behind certain people even more so... they say eyes are windows to the soul, and I instantly remembered Steve Vai's tune, and it says: "In your eyes I found comfort and peace. The treasure of and endless ocean of love lies in your soul, behind the windows that are your eyes," and it was very eye-catching (excuse the pun), and it seem to capture this wonderful day I had with my loves, yet with a feeling of intrigue and an air of uneasiness that surrounds us all...

Personally, I would say this has been the best week ever! From last Friday (26 August) till today (2 September), I had so much fun, excitement, pleasure, and more importantly, I spent time with my best friends and people that I really love, and love to do things together! And I'm so happy that I'm close again with my friend, my sis, my badminton partner Cass, and I consider her one of my besties! After everything that I went through this past few years, it's so happy and thank God that we're close again, and I pray that we can stay close and if anything happens, at least be honest to each other.. Forgive and forget the past, and look forward to the future!

I think this past week I had been having fun non-stop everyday and I'm really happy! I just want this holidays to be longer, and I don't want to return to college! But now, thanks to ma buddy, I can look forward to doing well in class... It's great and fun to have a bestie as a training partner, and fitness buddy, so at least we can motivate each other and remind each other of our diets and excercises... And this has been going on for the past 3 weeks, and hopefully by the end of the year I'll be fitter! yeah!

One thing I just realised as I wrote this, a month plus ago I wrote that how much I missed my sis Cass, and now we're close again! Thank God for answering my prayers! I'm so so so happy and blessed! =D

No comments: