Friday, December 23, 2011

Here comes the rest of our lives...

it's 4 am, and i should really be asleep, but I just can't sleep, and thoughts are in my mind... I really miss my sis Bianca, I miss how close we were, how we used to share stuff with each other, and being what brothers and sisters should be... I wonder if she ever misses me at all... somewhere somehow along the lines, something went wrong, and I guess things happen for a reason, still I miss her... thanks to people who spread lies and false pretenses and rumors, our brother-sister relationship was affected... yeah... I hate it when I'm really close with a bestfriend or sister, and people think differently... and I just feel sad when I'm so close to someone, then next thing, it's like we're strangers or no longer close, it hurts... I don't blame anyone, I just miss the times and the moments... but as we all know, life goes on... so here comes the rest of our lives...

No comments: