Saturday, November 07, 2009

Echoes of a distant sound...

... the sound that says "I'm not wanted" and "Time to go away" seems to be endlessly ringing in my ears... No surprise here eh?

"And now the end is here, and so I face the final curtain, I did it my way" and I'm happy that I did it my way, to be friendly to everyone, to care for everyone, to be there, be a good person, and be close to everyone... And If they don't like me for who I am, then bugger all...

"For long you live and high you fly, and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry"all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be... so be it... I want to live a long life, a life full of laughter and joy, and to be with the ones I love... =)

"All I ever wanted was a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you" and that's how I want it to be, but things are never what they seem to be, isn't it?

It's been a hectic week, and what happened on Friday really shocked and stunned me, because of the gravity of the situation, and its really been a strange few days... I'm praying that they will be alright... Pray for them...

Not the holiday I had in mind, have lots of stuff to do, but I enjoy it, I get to go out with people and loved ones that I haven't met in a long time... I miss my bro Aldric, hope he's OK, i miss my sis Bianca, she's in Pahang now for competition, all da best (update: they won I think... congrats!)... I miss my friends, I miss the moments last year, last xmas... Everything!

I'm really in a fragile state of mind, shocked, confused of what's happening, and it's really bothering me... =(

No comments: