Friday, October 23, 2009

Down the street...

I know the exams are just around the corner, but I can't stand it, I had to just let it out, I'm so depressed and down over everything, and It's really affecting me... And I know that I'm not the only one, everyone has their own problems, all just seem to be coming these last few days... I really feel sorry for myself and everyone... I feel bad, but at the same time understand why this is happening... And the solution? Let go, forget everything, lest we never met, and all...

That, in itself, is never easy... It's never easy to say goodbye or farewell to someone you really care for, who is part of your family, and is very close to you... To suddenly part ways is very hard, and after the exams, maybe it's time to settle everything... I guess it's the differences, those moments that defined it all, those moments that show that it's really hard to expect the same things to continue... People change, they adapt, and they forget... One minute they're very close to you and seem part of your family, the next thing they find someone else and then you're pretty much forgotten... =(

I guess it's reached the time to say goodbye to all my young friends and loved ones, and start to move on... I'm turning 20 next year, and I can't expect to still stay with people that are (quite) younger then me... I feel so old, and I'm trying to act young, but I cannot avoid that fact anymore, so I guess now is the time to get ready and be ready for 20's life... I missed the times, I am going to miss the people, especially certain friends, my bro and sis, all of whom I really love and care, and I will never forget them, they have been a huge part of my life, and I can't thank them enough...

All this while trying to be ready for exams, so forget everything for a week, study for exams, and then we'll see how...

No comments: