Sunday, October 18, 2009

I have the words, now I need the music...

(Without wanting to blow my own trumpet) I have the words in my head, all I need is the music... I have the melody in my head, and if I can learn the chords and music, I can write a song... Sometimes when i write songs, the melody is in my head, and it's hard to explain to people, because it's in my head, I can sing or hum it out...

I hope someday to turn my words into songs, and to the tune that I want it to sound like... Everyone has their own interpretations of songs, be it mine or someone else, and that is why it is hard to get the song to sound the way I intended it to be... Which is cool also, I get to hear other people's inter pretation of my songs, and my lyrics, to what they want it to sound like...

I love jazz and standards, as well as rock and blues, so you could say I'm all versatile.. Sometimes I write songs for one, sometimes for another, so that is another factor... Now play the music! XD!

No comments: