Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I had to let this out...

I've had a weird week or two, and it's been a tough ride... I don't know why, just now in the afternoon, I just had the sudden urge to walk away from college and go to the nearby beach up the road... Its like, walk and walk and walk, and then reflect in the beach... It just came to me, and heck I nearly did it if i didn't have any meeting... It was like I wanted to get away from this world that hurt so much but equally, love so much as well...

It's been a tough week, and lots of doubts are in my head, and being injured with a sore back and shoulder didnt help... Everytime I start to think about my crush, and all, I start to get happy, then get sad, because I know I won't be able to be with her, coz of a few reasons... And I start to doubt myself, will I ever get a partner, whether I can have one, handle it and all... And slowly I begin to get sad with doubts... It's really bad....

Everytime I'm with friends, bro and sis, I feel happy, but when I go home, suddenly loneliness creeps in again, in this room, with no one around me... It's gettin pretty boring... I reach home and all sorts of wishes come into my head... Life alone really is boring... geez... Work and assignments aren't helping but hindering, and I can't wait for the holidays, then I can plan what I want to do for my future, and welcome any plans that will be forthcoming...

Life's up and down, that's life, and now hopefully after this downs, there will be ups... If only I had just walked to the beach and just let it all out, I would be much more relaxed...

I love you all, but I just don't know whether I can love you all really or not... That's how bad my self doubt is...

1 comment:

Anthea said...

hang in there buddy!! it's ok baaaa... things will get better. and as for the girlfriend part, there are probably a few things you have to work on.

aiya dun worry..the longer you walk on the face of this earth the more exposed you are, and there'll be someone who'll love you for who you are! :D

we're all still young bah. we should worry about this when we're in our late 20's or early 30's...