Thursday, April 15, 2010

Broken records

Why do I say that? Because my life really sucks, its like a broken record all over again... same things keep repeating itself no matter how much I tried to prevent it from happening again, no matter how much I change and improve, and find out what went wrong... I always get broken hearted and eventually dumped everytime, and it hurts... no matter how much you forgive and forget, the scars are there... I'm not young anymore, so I ain't exactly got much time to be around, aren't I?

I really hate my life... I'm lonely, miserable, sad, pathetic, useless, unloved, unwanted and seemingly to some people, a burden instead of a gift... I wonder if the things that they say are true, sometimes I just can't trust people and what they say after so many heartbreaks... As much as I try to believe, sometimes I just can't... And I know life's all about this and being tough, being strong, sometimes it can get to you...

I just don't know what to do now, I'm feeling so frustrated, sad, and really hurt in my heart... In times like these I normally turn to my "family", my bro and sis, and my besties, but now it seems that all of them are busy and have no time for me... Although I fully understand... I just wish I can talk to one of them now and just let everything out! But not anyone, it has to be my loved ones, and the ones I REALLY trust... no more random secret spilling... I don't trust anyone easily nowadays anymore... The family list you see on my FB, THOSE are the people I trust, care and love no matter what, this is for sure... =) and some best friends that I really trust as well...

I just wanna talk to them!

No comments: