Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Now what I'm thinking...

No mood... That’s what everyone says when they have no mood or no feelings towards something or someone, or if they’ve been hurt by loved ones, or if something bad happened which made them lose their mood... for me now, I really have no mood to study... I know tests are next week, but I still haven’t started studying yet... I’m just mentally tired, I really feel like hitting my head on a brick wall... I really pray I can pass this final semester, and get it all over and done with...

Life sure has taken a very different turn... I’m thankful of where I am now, with all my friends and family around me... Sometimes I really thank God for granting me wonderful people around me, whom I can trust and love so much... I don’t want to name names for fear of leaving out anyone, so this goes to everyone yeah... hehe... Soon my diploma will be over, and actually I’m inspired to write this post after reading my best friend Jacquelene’s blog, talking about her experiences in A-Level, so I’ll be talking about my college experience soon...

Talking about college life now...

The last 2 years in diploma has sure been one heck of a ride... so many semesters we had to go through, luckily I passed, none failed, although very close to failing twice, and so many friends made and old friends reconnected at college... I’m sure gonna miss life in INTI, but as my friend said, we all have to move on, and I want to get new experience, learn new things, visit new places... I don’t want to be stagnant here in KK...

I have met and known so many wonderful people at INTI, and without them my life would have been lonely, so yeah... especially my classmates, and I’m sorry if I did anything wrong, I guess I have still alot to learn in life... I think my classmates are interesting and nice, and it’s good to have them... this will be the final semester for most of us that made it.... it’s been a very rollercoaster journey, but It’s something I will remember always, especially the trips between classes... XD!

On to current issues now...

Right now I’m very gutted and sad that I wasn’t able to join my mates in doing mission work for LT Camp, and it’s the first one I missed since, well, the first one! It’s so sad, and had I known the test will be postponed earlier, I would have been down there already... But I’m really happy and I salute and respect everyone who served the mission work, and what a great job, doing it for God, spreading the word and preaching, it’s something that’s not easy to do, so yeah! =D Praise God! Wonderful!

I guess that’s it for now... I want to say more, but I don’t think it’ll fit in here with what I’ve said, so next time then!

No comments: