Monday, October 17, 2011

All about...

... besties! haha! Well, yeah, I'm happy! But it's not what you think why... No, I haven't got a girlfriend, far from it! It's just that I'm happy I'm close with those whom matter, my closest friends, cousins and siblings... Over time I've realised and learnt who were my true friends, and nothing is ever rosy or smooth sailing... There will be times when we argue, have differences, but at the end of the day, we're still best friends, and I'm glad and happy I've gotten closer to those whom I truly appreciate and care for!

Yeah, lately I've discovered and learnt alot, through the dark times, the pain, and from the bottom of the pit, I've managed to climb back up, and hopefully this time I won't fall back down so easily... I've just gotta stay focused, positive, just think nothing's gonna go wrong, and that they're there for me, and I'm there for them! Hopefully this time I'm gonna continue learning and appreciating whom I have now... I don't care I don't have a girlfriend, I'm just happy to have them! =D

Lately I've been hainging out with my sis and bestfriends, and it's nice to actually be with people that I can trust, talk to no worries, and actually not like that person! haha! I'm actually closer to girls than guys, 'cause it seems I can trust them more and connect with them =) but of course there are my guy bestfriends from school and life ;) so I guess equal balance also... haha! Hanging out and studying, playing games, and just having fun and studying at the same time, it's nice man! After all the drama and problems I had this year, just to have this is already great! I thank God I have such wonderful besties! ^^

Thank God that I have such wonderful people around me, and I really appreciate them so much! Here's to everyone! ^^

No comments: