Friday, May 17, 2013

Looking to the future...

Every successful organisation, team or company moves forward at every instant, building on what they acheived and improving or taking things to the next level... Sometimes changes need to be made; in every company there will be employees who will come and go; in every team players come and go, they change every now and then, but the team remains...

Sometimes it hurts to get too attached to loved ones; I can say right now I feel so, so hurt, but I understand what's going on... Still, there comes a time when this gets too much to handle, and it's time to let go... I love them so much for different reasons and circumstances, but now it's best to not get too attached and let go... I can't stand being taken for granted, being ignored, not being appreciated for what I do for them, when I'm always there for them, and being "graded" lower than their friends, when I've known them for years and years... I thought we were close, I thought you'd value me higher, I guess I'm wrong, nice to know where I stand, this is not some simple thing, this has been going on for months!

If things don't start to change, if they don't realise what's going on, if they continue to leave me behind or put me aside, or take me for granted, then it's time to have a talk, and if there is a difference of opinion, then it's best to go our separate ways..

I should have known this was coming....

1 comment:

Angel said...

Aww bro. Dont feel that way, im still here!:)