Thursday, June 26, 2008

Depreciation...

Yeah, it's been a while since i last wrote, being busy with classes, tests and all... Life recently has been one emotional rollercoaster, and just days ago i had probably the biggest heartbreak and shock...

LifeTeen recently said goodbye to Donovan Funk, and also Shalei, my lil sis, and it seems that more and more people are leaving. Change is a-coming... Gonna miss those two, and also to all my friends who are leaving, and will be... The list goes on... Oh well... They will always be my friends, and can still contact them whenever... The modern world now has endless possibillities... So to all my friends leaving, good luck, all the best, and take care mates...

Well, at least there's new friends at college, and so far my class has been kinda nice, if not wacky and fun... The subjects are kinda ok, although accounting can be a little struggle at times... Double entry, credit, debit... haha... I met one new friend, and her name's Jessica Chin, and she is a wonderful friend, so lucky to know someone like her... haha... she's a very nice person, understanding, and sot2... hahaha! and also Victor, my crzay partner... haha... sama2 siap kerja awal... wakaka... he's an accouniting genius... and also Evelyn, my old pal from LT, and now classmates... Brilliant... haha... So lucky to be in a class that has some wacky people... haha... livens up the class at times...

maybe that's it for now... ran out of ideas... haha... cheers!

1 comment:

Anthea said...

AHHHH! accounting is a bit of a STRUGGLE?! gawd. if you yang terer numbers cakap gitu i think it would be an utter dread for me. GOSH. haha.

change.

CHANGE.

we all just have to frickin deal with it. ahahaha...