Monday, July 23, 2012

Here we go again...

Well, here I am again, back to my dear blog, I'm so sorry for abandoning you, when only you can know how I truly feel and just be a good writing place ;) hahaha! Sounds so silly!

Anyway, here we go again, another love pursuit, another wild goose chase? Yes, it's very hard for me to forget feelings that is so strong and true (notice: IS, I still have them) and we're so close, yet I can't even be with you, and I get the feeling we're starting to drift apart, even as friends, not because of anything, but because you found someone else you could trust more than me, even though I was always there for you when you needed someone, but you chose to push me away even though you still wanted to be close to me, and you know how much that hurts? It's so confusing! If you asked me if I had any feelings for you, I would instantly be together with you in a heartbeat!

Words can't express how much you mean to me, I'm really so happy to have known you, yet I get this feeling that it won't work out, and I don't want that to happen, I don't want to lose you, even as a friend, do you know how you make me skip a heartbeat everytime we meet? We're so similar yet profoundly different, it's like I know you, yet there's lot more I DON'T know about you, and I REALLY want to get to know the REAL you, and I will accept you for who you are, no matter what, because you did the same for me, and you know how much small things mattered? That mattered so much to me, to finally find someone who'll accept me for who I am, and I would do the same for you, if you only knew all this...

Whatever you did, no matter how small, I really appreciated every moment, and the small things mattered, you've really changed me alot, made me trust people better, and just be thankful and blessed for everything :') if only I could tell you all of this...

...but I don't know what to do, 'cause I'll never be with you...

No comments: