Saturday, July 21, 2012

Normal service...

Well, besides the last post, life has been pretty good, awesome in fact, and this year I really grew up, yet still maintained that small part of childishness that can be good for life, just a little ;)

I really thank God for placing all my besties in my life right now, near and far away, and I love every one of them so much, and even though some are far away, I really miss them now, and I want to say thank you! It's great and awesome having friends who can accept me for who I am, not keep nagging me about my faults, although I still appreciate that, and I can hang out and spend time with at ease :) and I know I'm really thankful for that!

Studies has been up and down, I'm now in my final year, 2nd last semester, and frankly, it's been hard to motivate myself to do well, keep studying when I'm mentally and emotionally tired, and keep going on, coz a part of me wants to progress and work, get a job and start the next phase of my life, or take a break and rest from everything ;)

This year so far, besides those down moments, has been awesome! Even the down moments teach me to be strong, and have many lessons... so yeah, thank God and praise God! :D

No comments: