Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Boring....

Sigh, it’s a boring day.. Stuck in my mum’s office, typing my essay assignment (which, by the way, is damn boring and lame, since, its, OMG, BM!) and looking at the clear skies… Well, its been a boring day so far, and its only 10 am!

I haven’t completed my last post about the LifeTeen youth camp, coz I fell sick, and then my internet line had problems, so maybe posting all those pics (gosh, I took 130 pics, most of them are just for me and only me tho.. ;-) hehe!) So maybe it will take time to upload all those pics…

Anyway, so far me holidays are great, except missing out on the Worship Rally… (oh yeah, to everyone who went, I know u all had a good time with the Lord, and that it was great praising and worshipping Him.. hehe!) Then, after camp, back to boredom.. heheh… At least I got to go shopping… (or window shopping... sigh….)

Oh yeah, World Cup’s coming! Hehe… This Friday, the carnival and the tournament starts, I can’t wait! After all, it only comes once in 4 years. My favourites for the title, maybe England, Spain, Germany Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Holland or any team, coz there’s full of surprises in store… It also gives the managers of some clubs to view their potential transfer targets (read: signings, flops) or newly bought players… One thing’s for sure, its gonna be an exciting month!

Well, I guess that’s all! Later!

No comments: