Thursday, June 01, 2006

LifeTeen Youth Camp 2006 was great! Come, Taste and See! Experience Jesus... I sure did! (Part 4)

Overall, i'd say camp was fun, refreshing, and above all touching.. hehe... Well, the reason i did 4 parts was to have 1 part dedicated to each day, and the final one for my overall thoughts and pics (This post lah!) hehe...

So, without further ado, here are some of the pics from camp!






(For more pics, please visit http://kenlaiya.blogs.friendster.com/photos/the_best_of_me_2006/ )

Now...

Overall, to me, this camp has been a wonderful experience, a thrilling one, indeed. During the 3 days, i met quite a number of new friends, learned a lot, adapted with camp life, and most importantly, i got to experience Him.. It was truly touching and wonderful indeed...

This camp was also a good rest and relaxation after the 2 week marathon of exams... Hard and fast... I truly enjoyed this camp, and liked every one of Jude's sessions and skit plays... Some skits were funny, some were touching... (As yet, i haven't received my disc which contains those skits... Interested? Let me know...) I know some of you may say "its ok but its the same as last year", but for me this was new... So it was great for me...

Well, i guess that's it about the camp... I've written a lot already about this camp... Let the pictures tell the story... hehe...

Come, Taste and See... Experience Jesus!

No comments: