Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thank you's, congratulations and special messages...

Firstly, i would like to say thank you to everyone at LifeTeen for making me feel wanted in this world, and now it feels like i have another family in LifeTeen!(dunno why i suddenly wanna say this, but its true!) Thanks to all LifeTeeners who help make me feel wanted and for being my friends! Thank you for all those sessions,and for the camp, and the core and sub-core members did a fantastic job on the camp....

Thanks to Jude Antoine (i wonder if he'll read this...) for his wonderful sessions, and for being there to talk throughout the camp.. And thank you to all my friends, who have helped me and be there fo me over the years... Oh yeah, thanks especially to ya, Anthea, for introducing LifeTeen and PlanetShakers to me; without it, maybe i won't be the same person i am now... hehe!

Ah, Happy Birthday to me pals this June, which include... Leslie! haha... today, 06-06-06... bah les, jaga2 kena siram air nnti... haha! And to all my pals whose birthdays are in June... lemme see... hmm, i remember les, Emarald, who else ah? oh ya, Amanda Alexis, Zen... tu sj... to those i didnt mention, sorry ah! Happy birthday to ya too! hehe...

Lastly, i wanna thank everyone who read my blog, for taking ur time to do so (padahal sa yg advertise.. haha...)

Ok, that's all!

No comments: