Thursday, December 03, 2009

The crush of love...

I wonder, as im turning 20 next year, how much of a progress have I made in life personally... I feel that I haven't been progressing, maybe even going backwards, and I'm really worried... To be honest, I'm exactly where I am in life as in 3 years ago, and I haven't really progressed from that, besides my studies of course... I feel awkward... I don't have a driving license (always busy, never had time to start it damn!), I don't have a girlfriend (frustrating juga la... haha!), I'm still the same, I don't have this or that, or I have this or that which I shouldn't have... You get the picture...

Sometimes I feel good about myself, sometimes I don't... Like there's always something better I can do... Part of this stems from the fact that I'm always thinking, always planning, thinking alot, and thinking about others... I hate my brain, it's always on, but I'm not smart either! I always think about different things, like how this and that, about sport... AAAH!

One day I'm high and happy coz of my family, now I'm down coz of this... haizz... I hate this you know... I only want to remember the good things... And let's keep it that way!

Love is... a crush... crush of love... What is love? Is love the feelings that are bound together by a single thread that links us all?

No comments: