Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Once upon a time in Scotland...

When I was growing up, I loved to listen to instrumental music, especially celtic music, folk, Scottish, traditional, they were all nice... And it reminded me of my childhood, growing up to these tunes, and pretty much knowing about Scotland long before I was now...

Nowadays I listen to pretty much everything, blues, jazz, rock, pop, country, RnB, anything that's cool, has a rhythm, and I like listening to... Especially blues and jazz, love the rhythm, and wish I could play like that... One of those I love listening to is modern jazz, smooth and rhythmic...

Someday I would like to record my own compositions, and hopefully let people hear... So far, in my life, I think I wrote many, many songs, some wonderful, some meaningful, and some that I wrote during times of difficulties... I hope that I can go and do a proper demo, with some friends...

Today has been a wonderful day, one month in the planning, and finally it happened today, and because some couldn't make it, we're gonna do it again next Tuesday! =) Finally I get to go out with my bro n sis after a long while together! =) And we get to jalan2 and take pics, so happy! hehe... Hope we can go out again before I go away... Gonna miss them and I'm already missing them, esp Aldric! XD!

Which brings me to this: I love my brothers! They're awesome! =P I love Aldric, he's been my bro for like forever, it feels like real, even though he's always busy (yeah, kadang2 frustrating juga la... haha! XD!) but then this happens... yeah... hehe... and this year, Jerome's been awesome kan? hahaha! always meet every Friday and Saturday, and bila jalan.. XD! Also, Johenson mmg cool la... haha... mcm bestfren sa sudah oh! =P

This year, if really think about it, has been nice, although many downs, but the ups mmg kick! XD!

No comments: