Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What a decade 2000-2009!

Alas, not only the year is ending, but also the decade 2000-2009, its been a wonderful and amazing decade, not only in terms of my progress, but as with all the memories also... School, life, friends, all amazing, all awesome...

The year has been great, so so so many memories, and places, but with it also comes sadness and downs, for I will miss them alot... This Christmas season, carolling, I will never forget, and I got my wish and dream come true, and I'm thankful for that... =)

The decade is mostly about school, heck from 2000-2007 it makes up 8/10 years of my life in school! I miss the school days, the camaderie, the friendship, the people, and the suspense that greets us every new school year... And most of all, before exams we would go study together at the library, and end up having some great times!

During school days, especially in secondary school, 2003-2007, I had many moments with classmates and friends, really unforgettable, and went through alot of moments, good, bad and embarassing! hahaha!

One of them was in 2006, when I was in form 4, and we had Gap students from UK for our school, so basically they were helping out and teaching us, and when it was their last day, I remember lots of students wanted to say goodbye, and my friend Anthea really wanted to take a pic with them, so she rushed to the office, and me being the photographer, had to chase her and the gap students all around school! It was tiring and really funny, but in the end, managed to take pics and say goodbye... XD!

Another thing I can't forget in school was my best friends around me, Alvin, Mortigou, Leslie, Jonathan, 1 gang 5 org... haha... funny owh! and also Lorenzo, Zeff talking about American Idol always (syg dat time I had no Star World.. =( huhu...) and the Happy Family, and the Boys at the Back, 5 Makmur 2007, all awesome! Really miss those times!

Also, Lifeteen 2005-2008 (yeah I joined in late 2005) was another period of my life where It was awesome as well! The camps, sessions, Lifenites, healing, prayer, worship, I really missed it, and I guess now I need it more then I ever do... I miss the camaderie, the sessions, and I learned alot, and grew alot... Not to mention the friends and family that I found in you all, thank you! =D I wouldn't trade that for anything in this world... Thank God that I found all this!

Besides that, all my friends, thank you for making my years, and the decade, every one of you I meet is really great, so give yourself a big hand and a drink! Thank you everyone, and let's look forward to the next decade and beyond! =D

No comments: