Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Winter time...

Although we never had any snow here, or even winter, I wish I can experience it one day, in a country with my special ones... I love the winter season, it brings so many memories of childhood past...

When I was a little kid, I used to watch the telly, and during winter, they would show all these programs about winter, christmas, that really piqued my interest, and I used to wonder how would winter feel like... If you have ever watched christmas programmes before, or even about winter, then the feeling, this mysterious feeling, yet one of eagerness, and tenderness... Winter really brings out of us the kid in us... =)

Everytime it was December, and Christmas is around the corner, there is that feeling of winterness in all of us... I loved to watch the snow fall, even if its on telly, or from pictures, but somehow I felt really part of it, as the snow falls, it feels like I'm in the middle of it...

This year has really been a crazy year, that has been full of ups and downs.. But I promised my sis that we will remember all the positives, and remember the good times, and learn from the bad moments... I promised my sis and talked to her about this... =) And she's an awesome sis! I love her! =P! hahaha... And I love my cuz also! hehe... they're awesome! Whenever I'm down, they will cheer me up and pick me up... Aww! I love Bianca and Sammy! =)

Soon maybe I will write a review of my year... Till then, bye for now!

No comments: