Saturday, February 25, 2012

Numb...

Life is full of trials and challenges... I think now I'm facing the biggest challenge of all, holding on to my friends, and remaining close to them... It's bad enough that I'm losing my crush even as a friend, but now, some of my best friends are somehow lukewarm, like they're going farther and farther away... I'm really feeling sad right now, as if it's all going down.. I try to think positive, and I'm remaining positive, but if this all goes down, then I would be really devastated... I wouldn't ever want that to happen... Never... I'm trying my best not to let you all go, not to fall, not to give up... I'll always want to be best friends with you, and until the end of time, but please communicate with me, please don't leave me hanging, don't give me a reason to think otherwise... Please...

No comments: