Friday, February 03, 2012

Questions?

It seems apt that a small symbol speaks so loud, the humble question mark, yet signifying so much in such a little package. Like a symbol of hope, or a symbol of inquiry, it brings itself along to many questions, that needs to be answered or not...

Don't get me wrong, it's been a wonderful start to the year, being close again to my 2 besties Aldric and Bianca, and I think time has definitely helped us to grow and bond together stronger... Every moment spent with them is a joy, and just loving it...

Which brings me to LifeNight just now, yes I'm now in LifeLine, (you would say) the natural progression from Lifeteen to Lifeline... Of course, me being not normal, took a different route, and I'm happy to say it was worth it ;) anyway, I had a nice session, and the prayers was nice, and funny enough the word they said out was "not alone" and that they said "you're not alone, you have friends around you" and I did felt that, I felt alone many times, I felt I didn't really have true friends, you know those that I often talk to, and when Derek said that, the first thing I saw was Aldric and Bianca, and they were 2 of my true friends, those that (ahem) never judge me or won't simply just leave, and I was touched =')

(edited; changes in circumstances dictate what goes out or not, and that's the way life goes...)

After a nice opening month, I guess I was overly optimistic and tried to go for things that were, in all honesty, out of my reach and out of my control... If it's never meant to be, then it never will... sometimes things are just out of our control, and we just gotta move on...

No comments: