Thursday, April 30, 2009

Breathe...

Breathe in the air, don't be afraid to care... XD!

"Ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an off-fad way
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way..."

Yup, that sums up my holiday, and I enjoy every moment of it, the freedom, chance to go out with friends, and look back and reflect on my life... Look at some old pics, clean up my house, arrange stuff and so on... Yeah, next week it's back to classes... It's ok, I stil have the weekends... And I shuld be lucky, my classes only 8-5 at the most, no nite classes, no weekend classes, so yeah, its pretty good... But when I move up to degree level, its a different story...

"The time is gone, the song is over, thought I've something more to say..."

Friday is the Confirmation Seminar, am I right, for all you guys n gals going for Confirmation, congratulations, and I have a surprise for you all... XD! And bazaar is this Saturday! hehe... Yeah, another shoutout, there's a mini bazaar held by LifeTeen on Saturday evening, 7.30 pm, at Sacred Heart... It's a fundraiser for their camp and activitiies, so do support! XD!

"Home again, I like to be here when I can
When I come home, cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones in my room...
Far away across the fields
The toiling of the iron bell..."

2 comments:

Anthea said...

wow..ur blogspot is actually pretty much updated oh! hahaha :)

kenlaiya said...

yeah, decided 2 update vox, this blogspot and my FB notes together, manually... haha...