Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trail Of Tears

Firstly, I can't wait for this Saturday, LifeTeen's holding a mini bazaar at SHC, so a chance for me to catch up with some old mates, and help support this year's LT camp, which I'm sure they will enjoy it... hehe... I'm sure I will enjoy the night, for a good cause... 7 pm, Sacred heart parish centre... be there! hehe... Its to raise funds for Lifeteen Youth Camp and their activities, so I do hope you all dears can make it... n_n!

Sceondly, thanks pals for a nice day out last Sunday, wish more could have come, but there's always next time, so plan ahead! hehe... Thanks again!

Lastly, classes are starting next week for me and my classmates and collegemates... 2 weeks holiday is almost up... So back to jackass I mean work... XD! hehe....


Well, holidays are about to end, results of 3rd sem coming, hope i don't fail, or else im in big trouble... all the best... If i somehow screw up, maybe I'll take a break... stop and think about my next option... Wish i had longer holidays, but maybe its better if I get holidays in November and December, so that I can concentrate on finishing my end year personally and get ready for Xmas season!

Last Sunday, i had a good day out, really enjoyed it, been a while since I went out, and I can't get to go out often, so every opportunity I get to do so, I really am thankful for it... Wish I can bring more people out, but sometimes circumstances doesn't permit... Thanks to Trish's cam (lol!), i'm gonna upload d pics soon (or Trish, u upload? hehe...)...

Looking forward to this Saturday, it's been a while since I retired from LT, so I miss them alot, and this is a good chance to catch up with old times.. hehe... and take more pics! XD!

Why i chose the title, Trail of Tears, its a song by Eric Johnson, very nice... the chords are also nice... bikin pening... hahaha...

Well, I guess that's it for now...

Musings, well, happy sad, up is down... haha...

No comments: