Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Things are not what they seem...

... and stranger things have happened, take for instance the 4-4 draw at Anfield, pulsating, one for the fans, but to Liverpool's title ambitions, a huge setback... Let's just hope United drop points until the end of the season... Difficult, but where there's hope in the hearts, anything is possible...

Lately things in my life, I cannot understand for the life of me, why things aren't what they used to be. I half expected it, but I didn't expect it to go all Apollo in a very short period of time... Relationships drift apart, communication gets lesser, and the situation gets more boring... I want to go out, I want to bring people go out, and I want to do all my unfinished businesses by this holiday...

It's nice to see that they are doing well, in whatever they are doing, just that I can be there too... Everytime I want to be with them, it seems... different... when this time last year there were no problems, now it's all different... All the friendships, all the times spent, now seems like a distant memory... Hope that I will not forget them and they wil not forget me... Wonder if im still remembered or already forgotten... I'm the forgettable one, the one nobody's gonna remember in a week's time, to quoe Simon Cowell... and that's the sad fact...

One thing that I really wanna do is spend time with my friends, my family, those that I care for, and those that care for me, but everytime I wana bring everyone out, always there's some that can't make it, and hopfully someday can gather all around and have a fun day out... hehe... this Sunday I aim to at least enjoy myself and spend time with friends and cousins... lol!

And American Idol was a blast! Top 7 markII was brilliant! Adam, Danny and my (slight) fav Kris Allen all blew the stage last night! wow! Idol is really getting to the business end now, and the pressure's on for the Top 7! I liked Kris' arrangement of the song, and the way he turned it into his own, and that's not the 1st time he's done it... Props also to Adam Lambert, who also does his arrangement brilliantly, coming out trumps again this time! Dany Gokey, what can I say? Consistently brilliant, from day 1, as we all saw... wow! Those are my Top 3, and whoever wins it, well deserves it! Fantastic...

As a closing note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN WILSON! haha... 23 to da 4! XD!

No comments: