Friday, April 17, 2009

Falling Slowly...

For the first time in a long while, I just sat here, listening to a nice song by Kris Allen, and my mind just went blank... empty... no thoughts... just really listening and really feeling the song... And it feels good, relaxed, thoughtless... I really liked the song, the mood... After talking about stuff with my friend, suddenly i just went blank...

The song in question? Falling Slowly, from the movie "Once", sang by Kris Allen during American Idol, originally by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová... Its a beautiful one, i suggest you all go find it...

And from that and from that period of silence, here's a song I wrote, all from my head...

I had some good times and some bad times, but all worth going through
Just to see you smile, makes my day and night
I don't know what it is that makes me feel this way
And I hope this feeling lasts forever...

I had some heartbreaks and some heartaches
I've also had some nightmares and some sleepless nights
None can compare to the reality of waking up
Without you in my sight and in my heart...

I've never known the feeling of being close to your heart
To make you feel my love
I just wish one day you'd come running to my arms
And the whole world will seem miles apart...

Yeah, its been a rollercoaster few months... Haven't wrote a note or blogged in a long while... From the highs of RAY camp, to the lows of exams, to the highs again of seeing 2 people in my life whom i havent met for so long, for different reasons... This is to Aldric, my lil brother, im so glad and so happy to have a lil brother like ya, and so happy to see ya after a long while... And to Maxine, i know this is going to be awkward, but I'm very happy to see ya and get to talk to ya after a long while, and glad to see ya alright... Hope to keep in touch, and take care ya... You were my lil sis, and I hope we still are... n_n!

A more detailed and personal note coming soon! Had it written on paper, now had to find it...

No comments: